Welcome to CHIDartmouth! This is a three-hour virtual event held on June 12, 2020 for the HCI community at Dartmouth to present their papers published at ACM CHI 2020 and to give us an opportunity to meet and discuss with you on HCI topics related to sensing, wearables, learning, health, and privacy!
Registration and Meeting
We will use Zoom for both presentations (Zoom Meeting Link could be found here) and discussion. Live stream will be available on Youtube. Further notices, instructions, links, and information will be sent via email prior to the event.
Virtually Attending Policy
Note: We followed the policy developed by CHI Down Under 2020 for virtually attending the event.
- When signing in to Zoom sessions, please use your (real) first and last name (to help us keep out Zoom-Bombers).
- Please keep your camera on when possible to increase overall engagement.
- Please keep discussion considerate and respectful.
- During all sessions, questions and general discussion may be posted at any time in the Zoom chat window. Keep it lively!
- Attendee microphones will be kept on mute during presentations.
- During Q&A, if the chair selects to ask your question, you will be unmuted and invited to ask it.
- When asking a question please begin by stating your name and affiliation.
- Attendees may also try to get chair’s attention during Q&A by raising their hand (by waving on screen or using Zoom participant raise hand feature).
- We're sorry if we don't have time to get to all questions.
- Jun 10, 2020: Youtube Live link is added. Come and join us on June 12, 2020!
- Jun 9, 2020: The password of the virtual venue has been sent over registration emails.
- Jun 8, 2020: Program schedule has been updated.
- May 23, 2020: Webpage and program schedule are avaiable online.